We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new ‘AFN Optimiser’ programme, a six-month intensive improvement programme, focused on working with operational teams to make rapid improvements and review the management of frail older people on emergency pathways in acute services. This programme complements the work completed as part of the Acute Frailty Network and focuses on improving the quality and value reducing the number of days older people spend in a hospital bed.
- Have you previously participated in the Acute Frailty Network?
- Would you like to further improve the quality of urgent care for older people living with frailty?
- Do you understand the impact of your frailty service?
- Would you like to understand the full demand for frailty services across your system?
- Has your frailty service plateaued? Do you want to review and re-energise your work?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this programme is for you. This is a rolling programme so trusts are able to join at any time of year, whenever best suits you and your improvement programme. Please see this flyer for more information and then get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call with Director Deb Thompson to learn more about how the ‘AFN Optimiser’ is right for you.